Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
Welcome to the Heart of Ohio Council, BSA, Philmont Contingent's website! This Heart of Ohio Council Philmont program was started by Mr. Tom Dorsey in 1974 and continues to thrive.
THE 2016 RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN click on read more for details
- Bring your contingent jacket on the train it’s chilly
- Pack a small pillow for the train
- Pack comfortable shoes for the return trip
- When you come off the trail use the trail bound showers as they are warmer
Sooner than you can imagine, hopefully you will be standing under this sign after completing your Trek. This is a picture of 2010 crew 620-D1 from the Heart of Ohio. Yep we are tired, dirty (emphasis on dirty), and sore but we made it and so can you if.......
- You keep up with your payments ! Please keep current. The payment schedule coincides with the dates that fee's are due to AMTRAK and Philmont.